Organized Themes Contact Widget

Support Area Forums Bottega Organized Themes Contact Widget

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Monica Papagna
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t disable “images” in the Organized Themes Contact Widget near address fields. For example: near street fields there is a clock. I would like to disable it like in the demo theme.

Can you help me?

thank you

Bill Robbins

Monica,

There was a time in the early part of this year where the theme had two icons in the contact widget. It looks like you purchased the theme at that time.

I just finished an update to the theme. I would suggest updating to it. It doesn’t have those icons, but it also makes the them responsive which means it will adapts to fit the screen size your visitor is using to see your site. It will look right on a smartphone, tablet, or traditional computer.

You can get the update from the downloads section.

If you’d rather not update, just send me a link to your site and I’ll be glad to tell you how to take the icons.

Thanks,
    Bill Robbins

Monica Papagna
    Participant

Hi Bill, thank you very much! It works! 🙂

But… i have another problem: widget is on the right side and not down in the homepage, can you help me?

thank you

Monica Papagna
    Participant

Is there a guide for this template?
    I have another problem… menu does not appear in the header. Why?

I’m desperate 🙁

Bill Robbins

Monica,

I’d be glad to take a look at your widget. Any chance you can send over a link to your site?

There are directions for using the theme at https://support.organizedthemes.com/2415/bottega-theme-instructions/. Most likely your navigation isn’t showing up because it still needs to be set up. Here’s a quick video that walks through the navigation menus:

One step that’s commonly missed is assigning your menu to the theme’s “Menu Location.” Make sure to do that to have your navigation menu visible to your visitors.

Just send over the link and I’ll check on it for you.

Take care,
    Bill

Monica Papagna
    Participant

Hi Bill,
    can I write you by mail? I can send you a wordpress account so you can look inside the blog. I follow the video and I did everythig correct but menu does’t appear…

Pleaseee. My mail is monica@bmoviefestival.it

Thank you very much
    Monica

Bill Robbins

Monica, I just sent you an email. Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Organized Themes Contact Widget’ is closed to new replies.