Ordering Food Items within their Menu Group

Support Area Forums Umami Ordering Food Items within their Menu Group

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: nookvancouver.ca
  • Author
    Brad Roark
    Participant

Firstly… love your templates…
    I played around with Moonrise and now have set up both restaurants on Umami…
    I have issues with being able to place different food items as I would like them to appear within their menu group…
    In Moonrise, you can give them an ordering/hierarchical number within the food item in dashboard….
    This does not seem to work in this theme…
    The curious thing is that it does work when I preview the page but when I save it and look at it live, there is no ordering…
    I have read previous posts on this topic and have seen the work around with the plug-in but that does not work when giving ordering to food items within the menu group….
    Apart from this, love your themes!!!

Brad Roark
    Participant

OOOOppppssss… the website in question is http://www.nookrestaurant.ca

Bill Robbins

Hello Brad,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble there. For setting the order, I generally recommend a plugin called Simple Page Order which lets you drag and drop just about anything to set its order. Give it a shot and let me know if that doesn’t get things going in the right direction for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Brad,

Sorry I didn’t check this sooner. If you’ll update to version 1.0.1 it’ll add in the ability to do that with menu groups too.

Let me know if that doesn’t do the trick for you.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ordering Food Items within their Menu Group’ is closed to new replies.