No products

Support Area Forums Forward No products

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author

Hi I’m new to WordPress and making websites. I’m just trying to follow the guidelines.
    I want to set up donations for my non profit website, but I don’t have PRODUCTS in my menu to create this.
    Did I do something wrong in the upload?
    How can I solve this?

Thanks

Bill Robbins

Good Afternoon,

Great question. The product section is created with a plugin called WooCommerce. You can install it by going to plugins in your WordPress dashboard and clicking on Add New. At the top there you can search for WooCommerce and install it. That will add in the products section to your site.

If you’d like to have a fundraising campaign like our demo does, you’ll also want to install our campaign extension plugin. It works with WooCommerce to help you raise money. It’s in the download section here on our support site (https://support.organizedthemes.com/downloads/).

If I can help out with anything just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Hello Bill,

Thanks for the reply. I already installed the plugin Woocommerce, but the PRODUCTS are still missing. I have Staff and Sponsors, but NO products. Please advice. Thanks.

Bill Robbins

Can we double check that the plugin is active? If it is there should be a WooCommerce and a Products section in the left hand side of your WordPress dashboard right above the Appearance section.

If you still don’t see it would you mind if I took a look for you? You can mark a reply here as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it if you’d like to leave a login for the site.

Thanks,
    Bill

This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks for sending over the login. I took a look and it appears that the WooCommerce Campaign Extension was installed and active, but the actual WooCommerce plugin was not installed.

I went on and installed and activated it for you. If you have any questions, let me know. I’ll remove your credentials for you too.

Take care,
    Bill

Thanks Bill, I see everything is there now! I appreciate your help. You made my day :-).

Bill Robbins

Splendid 🙂

If you have other questions, just let me know.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘No products’ is closed to new replies.