Newsletter widtget dissapeared

Support Area Forums Photobug Newsletter widtget dissapeared

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.argia.eus/blogak/begizta/
  • Author
    axier lopez
    Participant

Hi,
    I don’t know why but i’ve realized that newsletter widget to subscribe to website’s newsletter (at the right column) have dissapeared. How can i turn it on? How do i add it? That’s means that i have lost all the subscriptors…?
    Thank you very much
    Axier

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Axier,

Great question. Your subscriptions should be safe inside your MailChimp account so no worries there.

The newsletter box will appear in your about widget when you have the “Newsletter Name” field filled out. When it’s empty, it will hide the subscription box. Try adding in a title there and update your widget. That should bring up the form again. If you have trouble, let me know.

Have a great day,
    Bill

axier lopez
    Participant

Ok, great. I don’t know why has suddenly dissapeared but that was the problem. But now i get this error adding a new mail: “Error: API Key can not be blank” Where do i have to add that API key?

Bill Robbins

I believe you add that in the theme options page.

axier lopez
    Participant

Yes, i added it but now has dissapeared. That’s the main problem. I don’t know why all configurations realted to the newsletter have dissapeared. Well, thanks for your patience Bill.
    Thank you very much!
    Axier

Bill Robbins

I’m not certain what would have caused that to happen either. If it happens again, I would try updating the theme. You can download the current version from our support site. You’ll need to unzip the photobug.zip file that you receive. Then rename the folder photobug-update and zip it back up. You could then install it like you would a new theme.

Let me know if you have any questions or trouble.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Newsletter widtget dissapeared’ is closed to new replies.