Need to increase width and add padding to home bottom widgets

Support Area Forums Foundation Need to increase width and add padding to home bottom widgets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://inwellecentre.org/
  • Author
    Edward Garrett
    Participant

Bill,
    Will you look at the home page of the link above and tell me how do I make the combined width of the three widgets be the same width as the Donation bar (above them), and add equal padding between the three widgets.

Thanks.
    Ed

Bill Robbins

Hello Ed,

The spacing of the widgets in the home bottom area is controlled via a bit of javascript. It looks like the site is running an older version of the theme that has an incompatibility with WordPress 3.6+. What you’ll want to do is download the current version of the theme from our downloads page. You should be able to install it like you would a new theme.

That should fix the incompatibility and space those widgets out like they should be. It’ll also add in dashboard based updates to help with future new version of the theme.

Once you’ve installed the new theme you may have to assign your navigation menu to the theme’s location again.

Let me know if you have any trouble or questions,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to increase width and add padding to home bottom widgets’ is closed to new replies.