Navigation bar color fade in stopped working

Support Area Forums Elite Navigation bar color fade in stopped working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    slurp
    Participant

Hi, again!:)

All of a sudden the navigation bar in Elite theme stopped fading from transparent to the color in the theme options. It is stuck in the transparent mode.
    I tried adding the custom CSS you provided here earlier (in this thread https://support.organizedthemes.com/forums/topic/transparent-menue-on-scroll-down/) and changing the transparent value to black, but to no avail.

I can provide you a username and password to our site, if needed, because it is not yet live.

Cheers!

Bill Robbins

Hello Manuel,

Sorry for the trouble there. Would it be possible to take a look at the site? You can leave the details in a post here and mark it private. That way I’ll be the only one who can see them.

The color change happens with a bit of javascript so likely there is some type of conflict that’s preventing that from working like it should. We should be able to track it down for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

slurp
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks for sending over the login. I took a look and it appears that this bit of javascript is causing the trouble:

// coffee slider
      function Visualisoija(paino,paahto){
    	  var gramma = document.getElementById("gramma").value;
    	var paino = document.getElementById("paino");
    	paino.innerHTML = "Valitsit" gramma "grammaa kahvia.";
      }

In my error console it’s reading like this:

SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier ‘gramma’

It looks like if you can get that section of the javascript working, you’ll be in good shape. I made a local copy of your front page’s source code and the header changes color when I remove that snippet.

If I can help, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

slurp
    Participant

Bill,

thank you so much! This was what caused the issue.

You are the best!:)

Bill Robbins

Glad I could help out Manuel 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Navigation bar color fade in stopped working’ is closed to new replies.