Multiple Sponsor Menu Pages

Support Area Forums Grassroots Multiple Sponsor Menu Pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.livwithallyourheart.org
  • Author
    Nicole Snyder
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’ve created 2 “sponsor” pages (1. Charity listing charity recipients & 2. sponsors for our event). They are each their own group (1. recipient 2. sponsor), but when I include the sponsor list for those pages all sponsors are lumped together. Is there a way to separate them? The home page widget has them separated nicely.

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Nicole,

Excellent question. The staff and sponsor page templates are there if you only need one list of each. If you need more than one staff page or more than one sponsor page you’ll want to use “groups” instead.

You’ve already discovered those in the sponsor widget. Basically you add all the sponsors you’d like to display together to the same group. Then you go to the navigation menu builder (Appearance > Menus in your dashboard). Look in the left hand column for sponsor groups. If you don’t see them there, click the screen options tab in the top right corner and make sure the box next to sponsor groups is checked.

You should then be able to add your sponsor (or staff) groups directly to the navigation menu. That will create a page (really a dynamic archive) or that group.

You’ll probably want to take out the page template version if you go this route.

Let me know if you have any trouble or questions.

Have a great day,
    Bill

Nicole Snyder
    Participant

Awesome! That did the trick!! Thank you! I really appreciate all the support Bill. I’m starting to feel like I understand WordPress language 🙂

Bill Robbins

Fantastic 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Sponsor Menu Pages’ is closed to new replies.