Mobile settings

Support Area Forums Foxy Mobile settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://dzakinsdeli.com/wp
  • Author
    Elan Akin
    Participant

Hey Bill,

My mobile navigation bar is red and no text is showing up (maybe it’s red too)…

I’d like to customize the mobile responsive version of my site like possibly select which sidebar items show up and in what order or to direct it to a page as opposed to the blank desktop start page.

I don’t see any settings options but I thought I remembered there being a few more mobile options on a previous install of Foxy or maybe I’m just not navigating to the right setting tab?

Thanks!!!

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Elan,

I took a look at your site and it appears that there is some type of mobile plugin installed. The plugin is creating the mobile view you see there instead of the theme. If you disable that, you’ll be able to go with the one that’s part of the theme instead.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Elan Akin
    Participant

I have that in place since the responsive isn’t quite ready yet… if you click on the desktop link on the bottom it’ll redirect you to the original responsive mobile site. I was able to get the navigation text to show but now I’m having inconsistency with my full sites sidebar navigation background hover color and text (Best to recreate by clicking on the “about us” link and then hovering over the about us, contact us, in the news, etc buttons… some hovers are white, some burgundy… text is also inconsistent).

Bill Robbins

To change the sub-menu item’s background color, you’ll have to change them specifically too. Add this CSS:

div#sidebar nav .current-menu-item ul.sub-menu li a {
    	color: #000;
    	background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.84);
    }

div#sidebar nav .current-menu-item ul.sub-menu li a:hover {
    	background-color: #660005;
    	color: #fff;
    }

See if that does the trick there for you.

For the order of the widget in the mobile view. The only way to change that is to swap their order on the widget screen. They will load with the first widget from the widget settings first and follow from there.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile settings’ is closed to new replies.