Mobile Responsive Theme?

Support Area Forums Finesse Mobile Responsive Theme?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://sanmarco-sf.com
  • Author
    Tammy Scott-Wigens
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Hope you’re well!

I’ve been getting some feedback from people viewing my website on phones and tablets that the imagery, menus, etc. aren’t formatted properly. Is the Finesse template a responsive theme for mobile devices?

If not, is there additional coding needed or a plug-in that would fix this issue?

Thanks,

Tammy

Bill Robbins

Hi Tammy,

Sorry for any trouble you’ve run into. The theme is responsive. That said any responsive theme can run into issues with specific content from time to time. Most of the time, things will work great, but some content just doesn’t suit itself to small screens.

I took a look at your site. For the menu, it looks like a search widget has been added to the mobile navigation widget area. That’s perfectly fine, but if a widget is added there, it will replace the default menu completely. So to continue to have navigation in addition to the search, you’ll need to add a custom nav menu widget there. It’ll let you select your navigation menu to go there.

If you have any specific trouble with image or content, let me know exactly what trouble you’re running into and I’ll take a look for you.

Take care,
    Bill

Tammy Scott-Wigens
    Participant

Thanks Bill – I’ll remove the search widget and see if that fixes any of the issues on mobile devices.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Responsive Theme?’ is closed to new replies.