Mobile Optimization not working right

Support Area Forums Foundation Mobile Optimization not working right

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://vocf.org
  • Author
    Randall Hoag
    Participant

When I click on our website (vocf.org) using a mobile phone, it shows 2 options: a) Mobile, and b) Desktop. The (b) Desktop option looks more like a mobile format – narrowed, down the screen optimization of the website. The (a) Mobile option, however, simply shows 2 things: A drop down icon and the word Home. No pictures or words or anything else. When I type on the drop down icon, everything becomes distorted. Am I doing something wrong?

Bill Robbins

Hello Randall,

It sounds like a plugin may be adding its own mobile view to your site. One likely culprit would be the Jetpack plugin that’s often pre-installed. It has a mobile module that you may need to disable. Give that a try and let me know if that doesn’t do the trick.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Randall Hoag
    Participant

Dear Bill,

I deactivated JetPack and also WPTouch Mobile Plugin, but I am still getting the same results. I also tried refreshing my phone browser. I don’t know if the changes are instant or somehow take time to repopulate. But as of now, I am getting the same results.

Thank you for your help, Randall

Randall Hoag
    Participant

Dear Bill,
    I just tried it again and your suggestion seems to be working now. Thank you, Randall

Bill Robbins

Hey Randall,

I’m glad you were able to sort that out. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Optimization not working right’ is closed to new replies.