Mobile Navigation Missing

Support Area Forums Foundation Mobile Navigation Missing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    John Beck
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve bought Foundation theme, version 3.2.5 with WP 3.6 and on resize/mobile the Select navigation it’s not showing.

I’ve installed everything good but it’s not displaying.

Please help

PS: Your theme is hard to setup… Also I hope your Theme options save in the database, otherwise changes will be lost on restore/migration…

Best regards

Bill Robbins

John,

Thank you for your business and sorry for the trouble. WordPress 3.6 uses a new version of the jQuery javascript library. The new version is 1.10.2 which our lightbox script thinks is the same thing as 1.1 (which would be really old).

I’ve made a quick plugin that you can download here which will use the version of jQuery from the WordPress 3.5.2. That should fix the lightbox script and allow all of the other jQuery elements, like the mobile navigation selector, to work again.

I’ve made an update to the lightbox script and after I test it just a bit more, I’ll roll it into a theme update either today or tomorrow.

The theme options are saved to the database. There’s also a separate import/export function in the Appearance section for the theme options if you’d like to back them up or move them.

If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

John Beck
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks it’s resolved.

When you expect to update that jQuery library according to 3.6?

Also when it’s expected to improve widgets size? Because on resize/mobile it’s displays smaller than it should be.

One recommendation is to improve contact form 7 design too.

Best regards

Bill Robbins

John,

I’m glad that fixed it for you. Unless something goes horribly wrong, the theme update will be out today or at the latest tomorrow. Then the plugin will no longer be necessary.

If you’d like to send over a link to where you’re having contact form or widget trouble, I’d be glad to take a look for you.

Bill

John Beck
    Participant

Hi,

On theme options it have an option to auto update, that works?

If not just send me a message from here and I’ll download it

Thanks

Best regards

Bill Robbins

Good question. The theme update will appear in the WordPress update area, it’s under the Home icon in the dashboard navigation. Sometimes it takes just a bit for WordPress to notice the update, but it will be there, just below where plugin updates are.

The option about updating in the theme options is in case you’d like to disable the automatic updates. The primary reason you’d want to do that is if you’ve edited the theme files directly. The changes would be overwritten when you updated. That’s the main reason we added an option to disable the updates.

I posted all the theme updates this morning so they it should show up in your update area soon.

If you have any questions, let me know,
    Bill

John Beck
    Participant

Hi,

Other question,

My Theme Options will be overwritten too? I’ll have to configure everything again?

Best regards

Bill Robbins

Your theme options, posts, pages and all your content will be fine.

The only items that would be any changes you made to the theme files using an editor. Some users edit their theme. You can do that by going to the Appearance section and selecting edit. If you haven’t done that, then you’re good to go b

John Beck
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve updated the theme yesterday to 3.2.6 and problem remains.

Other thing, How I solve this? ( http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2201/5q9b.png ) it looks ugly

Best regards

Bill Robbins

John,

Yesterday’s update was just to address the lightbox and WordPress 3.6. If you’re having trouble with either the Contact Form 7 or a widget, send over a link to where you’re having trouble and I’ll be glad to take a look.

You can also set the error text in the MailChimp widget to appear below the widget. Here’s how to do that:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1024px) {

#home-widgets .chimp {
      		overflow: visible;
      	}

#home-widgets span#notification {
      		position: absolute;
      		bottom: -35px;
      		left: 0;
      		color: #000;
      	}

}

3. Update your settings.

Let me know about the other trouble you're having and I'll be glad to take a look,
    Bill

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Navigation Missing’ is closed to new replies.