Mobile navigation

Support Area Forums Elite Mobile navigation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Mark Newton
    Participant

Bill,

I hope you are doing well in the ice and stuff. I am sure you are as ready for spring as we are. Stay safe and warm!

Okay..on mobile navigation I have the hamburger and the right-triangle indicating a secondary navigation is present but there is no way to navigate to the secondary?

What am I missing?

Thanks!
    Mark

PS – I showed a prospective client your new theme “Selfie” today. He wants to showcase his upper-end home renovation work…could be a good fit! He may hire me to help him out.

Bill Robbins

Hello Mark,

We’re in the thawing phase at last. Hopefully the kids will make it back to school tomorrow too. They’re missing their friends.

For the drop down menu on smaller screens, try clicking on the arrow. If you click on the text next to it, you’ll go to that page. If you click on the arrow, it should open up the menu below it. If that doesn’t get it, let me know.

I’m glad your client liked Selfie. I think it could be good for businesses that have a portfolio to show off in addition to photographers.

Thanks,
    Bill

Mark Newton
    Participant

Yep. The click space is so very narrow, fat fingers mcgetty couldn’t detect the tiny tap zone. I am not asking how to adjust it – that is beyond the scope of a theme purchase 😉 From a user experience, I think most will miss the tap and simply retap the menu drop. Thanks!

Bill Robbins

It’s made via CSS so I would imagine it wouldn’t be difficult to adjust the size. I’ve typically used Tiny Nav…this is the first theme where I’ve used this particular mobile navigation script. It’s something to think about.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile navigation’ is closed to new replies.