Mobile Menu Broken

Support Area Forums Mise En Place Mobile Menu Broken

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Advanced
    Participant

Hello Bill,

The mobile menu is simply a circle with an X through it (which oddly also shows up on the desktop version as well). You are not able to click on the standard mobile menu horizontal link icon to navigate the site. The only thing I can think of that changed was there was an automatic WP update. Sign in credentials below if you wouldn’t mind taking a look. Thanks!

Advanced
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Advanced
    Participant

UPDATE: Mobile menu has returned, but now the pictures are all out of whack (super huge and blurry) on the mobile phone – even on your demo – not sure what happened. (It’s possible you’re tweaking it as I’m writing this).

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear the menu is back up for you now. I took a look at your site and also the demo on my iPhone and didn’t spot anything that looked out of place to me. The row background images that are set to “cover” will “zoom in” so to speak on smaller screens, especially as the aspect ratio of the device is far from the one of the image.

I hope to work out a way to have different row background images for smaller screens, but that’s not an option just yet.

Advanced
    Participant

So weird. I’m looking at an iphone4, and earlier today it was fine. Once the mobile menu returned the pictures no longer zoom in or readjust at all – I tried on Safari and Chrome with the same result. Each image is a huge big blur that you have to scroll down 20-30 times to get past. I’m not sure how to fix it or what to do.

Bill Robbins

Hmmm. I’m not seeing anything remotely like that on either site, on my desktop or my iPhone or my iPad.

Advanced
    Participant

I’m not sure what version iPhone you’re checking on or what happened, but I’m at a loss.

Bill Robbins

You say it looked fine earlier today on your phone. It still looks like it did a couple of days ago to me. I checked on an iPhone 5S and a iPad Mini 4. You might try clearing out the phone’s cache and try again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Menu Broken’ is closed to new replies.