Mobile Logo is Missing

Support Area Forums Grassroots Mobile Logo is Missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://rolg.digitalwilderness.net
  • Author
    John David Price
    Participant

Hi,
    First off, I am loving your theme. However, I am having an issue with the logo on mobile devices. I am developing a website currently and the logo looks fine on a desktop but is missing on a mobile device with only a square in its place.

Bill Robbins

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble there. I just took a look at your site on my iPhone and iPad and didn’t run into any missing logos there.

Which device and version are you coming up with missing logos? Also are you missing every logo, or just a specific one? If it’s a specific one, which one are is not there?

Let me know and we’ll go from there.

Thanks,
    Bill

John David Price
    Participant

Hi Bill,
    I am using an iPhone 6 running ios9. The logo with the hero displays properly, but once I begin to scroll when it should switch to the standard logo I only see a square.

Bill Robbins

Thanks for letting me know. I checked again on my iPhone and the scroll icon is showing up there. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m seeing.

Try clearing out the browser cache on the phone and then refresh your home page. See if it won’t appear then for you.

Let me know how it goes,
    Bill

Attachments:
    John David Price
    Participant

Clear the cache fixed it. Thank you

Bill Robbins

Glad that brought the logo up. If you have any other trouble, let me know.

Have a great day,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Logo is Missing’ is closed to new replies.