Menus are wrapping

Support Area Forums Kerygma Menus are wrapping

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://pathwaycommunitychurch.uk
  • Author
    Luke Rodgers
    Participant

Hi

I want to add a new menu between “Locations” and “Contact” called resources. However when I add this menu item in the “Appearance/Menu/Menu structure” it pushes “Contact” down a row to be under “Resources”. I’ve tried swapping “Resources” and “Contact” around and then the “Resources” gets pushed down

I’ve removed the menu item from the live site but I’ve attached a screenshot of what it looks like on the development server

What I need is for the menu items to all be in one row as I have several other menus to add

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Hello Luke,

We can make some additional room for your menu items there. Go to the Theme Options page and click on the Advanced tab. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

ul#primary-menu {
    	margin-left: 0;
    }

@media only screen and (min-width: 1024px) {

nav#top-menu {
    		width: 70%;
    	}

}

and save your changes. See if that won’t give you some additional room for you more menu items. Ultimately that space is finite so there is a limit to how much can be placed on the top level. If you need more room, you can change the 70% in the snippet above to a larger number.

While you’re there, add this to help line up the mobile menu a bit better too:

.slicknav_menu  .slicknav_menutxt {
    	line-height: 1; 
    }

.slicknav_menu .slicknav_icon { 
    	margin: 1px 0 0 7px;
    }

If you run into questions or trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Menus are wrapping’ is closed to new replies.