Menu sub pages?

Support Area Forums Bottega Menu sub pages?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Rebecca Cardennis
    Participant

Sub menu/menus.

I would like to have a main dinner “menu” page on my theme but would like to have a Breakfast menu or even a desert menu separate from the 1 big menu page. These would be different templates I assume that would then call in those menu groups.

I assume i could do make another template for these pages but I’d also need to add it to the admin options to be able to tell it which groups to display.

Bill Robbins

Rebecca,

Thank you for your business first of all.

You can actually add the menu groups to your navigation directly which will create a “page” for that menu group. That’s how that section of the demo is set up.

To add a menu group to the navigation, go to the navigation builder (Appearance > Menu). In the left hand column you should see a box for menu group down below pages and categories. If you don’t see that there, then click the “Screen Options” tab in the top right hand corner and make sure the checkbox by “Menu Group” is selected.

Then you can add your menu groups to your navigation menu any place you’d like to. That way you can have as many separate listings as you’d like.

If you have any questions or trouble, just let me know.

Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Menu sub pages?’ is closed to new replies.