Menu

Support Area Forums Bottega Menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.piccadillyusa.com
  • Author
    Keith Kephart
    Participant

Is there a way to make the menu prices not so far away from the items? On really wide computer screens (i know, who has those…my client does) :/ the menu prices are so far away from the menu items that its hard for the eye to follow to the right price. I was thinking maybe if I add the sidebar widget on the menu pages that would help move things in a little bit…. Idk… any other suggestions? or I could add a bunch of dots after the Menu title. Idk. I still want it to look good not cluttered with a bunch of dots.

Bill Robbins

Hello Keith,

You could make the menu section narrower. If you want to give that a try, do this:

1. Go to your theme options page and choose the Advanced tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {

.menu-list {
      		width: 80%;
      		margin-left: auto;
      		margin-right: auto;
      	}

}

3. Update your settings.

You can experiment with the width to see if that’s an approach that will work.

Another option would be to add a right hand margin to the price to move it over to the left. Here’s how to do that:

1. Go to your theme options page and choose the Advanced tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {

.menu-price {
      		margin-right: 20%;
      	}

}

3. Update your settings.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Keith Kephart
    Participant

awesome! Ok…. now how about print options for each menu page? If somebody only wants to print off the dessert menu for example. Is there a plug in or code for printing i can insert at the top of each menu page?

Thanks for all your help!

Bill Robbins

There are a few “print” plugins out there, but to be honest I have zero experience with any of them. If you find one you like (or a few you don’t) let me know. That will help me recommend things to others better in the future.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Menu’ is closed to new replies.