Membership Plugin

Support Area Forums Foundation Membership Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    ancd
    Participant

Thank you Bill for your understanding. As I mentioned in my email, this organization would like to add membership registration/content-restriction features and I am wondering if you have any plugin recommendation — compatible with the Foundation theme.

PS – As you may have known, I have signed up again for the lifetime membership under my own personal account. I hope to keep it this time.

Dare

Bill Robbins

Thanks Dare. I do appreciate it. Great question too. When I started this site, WordPress only had a couple of membership plugin options. Now there are dozens, most tailored to a certain niche.

There is a guy name Chris Lema who went through each of the major options late last year and wrote reviews of each one (http://chrislema.com/memberships-plugins/).

What I would do is think about what you need from the membership plugin; paid memberships, free memberships, registrations, recurring payments and so on and then look through his reviews. That way you can find one that fits your needs best.

Let me know if I can help out.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Always happy to help out 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Membership Plugin’ is closed to new replies.