Mega Menu + Safari Browser

Support Area Forums United Mega Menu + Safari Browser

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Kirsten Douglas
    Participant

Just checking cross browsers and I can’t get the mega menu to work with Safari. The navigation works in Safari mobile, but not Safari Version 6.0.5 (8536.30.1). Works great in Google Chrome, Firefox & IE. Can you offer any advice?

Kirsten Douglas
    Participant

Apologies, here’s the URL for my site: http://www.gisoel.com

Bill Robbins

Kirsten,

That’s most unusual, especially since Chrome and Safari run nearly an identical rendering engine. Have you given it a try with Cloudflare disabled? I copied the source code from your site and replaced the javascript calls with the ones from the demo and that appears to bring back up the menu in Safari. My best guess would be that’s related to the compression used by Cloudflare.

What I would suggest is disabling that and seeing if it works. If it still doesn’t, then disable all your other plugins and see if it does. Then turn them on, one by one, checking as you go. That should let you find the culprit.

If I can help, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Kirsten Douglas
    Participant

You were right. I re-jigged my Cloudflare settings from caching to basic CDN and that seems to have sorted the problem. Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Good to hear that sorted it out for you. If you run into anything else, just let me know.

Have a great week!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Mega Menu + Safari Browser’ is closed to new replies.