media upload on foundation

Support Area Forums Foundation media upload on foundation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    afrim karoshi
    Participant

Bill, I don’t know why I can’t upload any Media files on my website. I have installed Foundation 2.0.8 on my web page (jetestudentore.com/prishtina)

I get the text below. Even when I try to use the “browser uploader” doesn’t react at all.

You are using the multi-file uploader. Problems? Try the browser uploader instead.
    Maximum upload file size: 64MB. After a file has been uploaded, you can add titles and descriptions.

Bill Robbins

Here’s what I’d suggest in trying to get to the bottom of it.

1) Deactivate all plugins and switch to either the TwentyTen or TwentyEleven theme
    2) See if you can upload images then. If you can’t then there is something either going on with your WordPress installation or your hosting. At that point, I’d probably try reinstalling the core WordPress files and see if that helps.
    3) If you can upload files after deactivating everything, then you know the problem is with the theme or a plugin.
    4) Activate the theme first and see if you can upload. If it’s successful, then activate your plugins one by one, testing an upload after each one.
    5) Eventually you’ll find the problem and can decide what to do based on what’s causing the trouble.

If I can help at all, just let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘media upload on foundation’ is closed to new replies.