Make Home Page Content Display on Home

Support Area Forums Foundation Make Home Page Content Display on Home

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Bill,

I have made the body of all the pages and posts have a colored background thanks to a post you have made in the forum but cannot find how to display the home “page” content on the home page anywhere in the forum.

Messing around with the Foundation theme last night in the backend (not changing css files manually), I was able to do so but have removed and can’t figure out how to return it. I added the Foundation Featured Post widget and that lest you select specific pages, but only displays a small widget with summary of page. I need the entire page contents, filling up the with of the body, bellow the slider (top of bottom home widget) and still displaying bottom home widgets.

Please, how can I display specific page content on the home page?

Your help and work is much appreciated.

Bill Robbins

I believe the widget you’re looking for is called a “Page Content” widget. It’ll display the content from the page of your choosing in a widget. You can then add it to the home page. You can even use it to display content entered into the home page’s content box, on the home page. That was my original thought behind the widget.

Let me know if that’s not what you’re looking for.

Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Make Home Page Content Display on Home’ is closed to new replies.