main content area rounded & background semi-transparent ?

Support Area Forums Bottega main content area rounded & background semi-transparent ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://ilgelatoitaliano.de/
  • Author
    monacotob
    Participant

Hallo Organized Themes,

working with your really nice theme, i came quite far with building a website for a munich cafe and pizzeria.

But now i have to do some tweaks that exceed my HTML/CSS abilities and i wondered if i could help me out to do the changes?

Basically i need to have “round edges” and a frame to all the boxes in the theme and the background of the content boxes should get transparent so the background shows through, like in the attached screenshot.

Thank you very much for your time and answer.

Best regards

gil

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Hello Gil,

The site you’re working on is looking great. Good questions. You can do both. Here’s how:

1. Go to your theme options page and choose the Advanced tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

#wrap {
      	border-radius: 10px;
      	-moz-border-radius: 10px;
      	overflow: hidden;
      	background-color: rgba(255, 255, 2545, 0.90);
      }

3. The 10px in the snippet above will set the size of the radius. You can make it larger or smaller, just make sure to change both numbers so they match across browsers. The rgba(255,255,255, 0.90) sets the background color of the main wrapper and also how transparent it is. The 0.90 determines the transparency on a scale of 0 to 1.0 with 0 being transparent and 1.0 being opaque. You can adjust that number to fit your needs.
    4. Update your settings.

That should do it. If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

monacotob
    Participant

Thank you so much.
    Works perfect.
    Excellent support.

Bill Robbins

Always glad to help out. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘main content area rounded & background semi-transparent ?’ is closed to new replies.