Logo-Tagline alignment

Support Area Forums Foundation Logo-Tagline alignment

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    ancd
    Participant

Hi Bill, I’ve centered logo but would like to align the tagline to the right not sure if this is possible. I’ve tried unsuccessfully several inline or inline-block CSS options. I also tried to assign individual divs to #logo and #tagline just to align them but not successful. Will appreciate your help if this is possible.

Thanks,
    Dare

PS: Haven’t been able to post under my personal account.

Bill Robbins

Hi Dare,

That should be possible to do. Would you mind sending over a link to where you’re working on the header?

You should be cleared to post on either account now.

Thanks,
    Bill

ancd
    Participant

Bill,

Thanks for reply. I posted a reply yesterday and I must have forgotten to hit the submit button. I am working on the site offline but I have attached a screenshot of the header if that would help.

Thank you again for the access. I will begin to post personal messages via my account.

Dare

ancd
    Participant

Oops! Forgot the attachment. Here it is.

Dare Adelugba
    Participant

Hi Bill

This code seems to have worked but I still need to move to the left a little bit:

#logo, h1{
    width: 755px;
    float: left;
    }

#tagline p, #tagline h2{
    margin-top: 50px;
    margin-right: 30px

But I hope it won’t break any header codes.

Thank you
    Dare

Bill Robbins

Hi Dare,

My apologies for not getting back quicker today. Thanks for the screenshots and letting me know what you’ve already worked on coding wise. What I really need is to be able to see the site’s code and interact with it. Is it possible to send over the URL to where you’re working on it?

You can mark the reply as private if you want to keep it under wraps. If that’s not possible, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Dare Adelugba
    Participant

Thanks again Bill. Since this is not a priority right now I’ll wait till I upload changes to the site and the site is live.

I appreciate all your helps.

Dare

Bill Robbins

That’s works out too. Just let me know when you’re ready and we’ll go from there.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Logo-Tagline alignment’ is closed to new replies.