Logo area in navigation making it smaller

Support Area Forums Finesse Logo area in navigation making it smaller

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Participant

How can I make the logo area smaller, I had my logo designer send me the logo in multiple sizes even super small and it always shows the same size in header. Anything I can add to make it smaller???
    Thanks
    Joe

Bill Robbins

Hi Joe,

I’d be glad to take a look for you. What’s the URL to the site where you’re working with the theme?

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks Joe. The logo will use the full size of the image file when it’s added to the site. It looks like this one is 300 pixels wide by 101 pixels tall. I’ve reduced it in size for you (265 by 89) and attached it to this post. You can find it just below the post’s content. Click on the thumbnail and it’ll open up the full size image you can drag to your desktop and use.

See how that looks to you and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Bill

Attachments:
    Participant

Yea that reduced it enough, now I know what size actually shrinks the logo I can request that in future when having logos made.
    It is a bit weird though because I have used images with much larger pixels with this theme and the images were smaller when loaded into the logo area even with the larger pixels.

Thanks for the help Bill

Bill Robbins

Happy to help out Joe. If you need anything else, let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Logo area in navigation making it smaller’ is closed to new replies.