Logo

Support Area Forums Foxy Logo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Bill,
    I was looking at the people who have used your themes and I really like what http://mckelvies.com/ did. How do you make the logo go as wide as the page and still be responsive with having a blank background?

Also how the navigation menu is shown on a smaller device is really cool! I would love to know how to do both.

Keep up the good work…you guys rock.

Carl

Bill Robbins

Hey Carl,

Great question. We made the theme so that you could have a logo that’s up to the width of the site wide. Most of them aren’t that large, but you can have them that big. One of the things that they did with the McKelvies site was they edited the theme a bit so they could have a white logo to go over the dark background on their menu page while still keeping the white logo on the other ones. I thought that was a nice touch.

For the navigation on mobile devices, that’s done with a script called TinyNav. It converts a typical navigation menu into a select form on small screens which is typically a bit easier to operate. The theme has that script built into it along with a separate menu location for the mobile menu in case you want a different navigation there from the default layout.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Logo’ is closed to new replies.