Link from Announcement goes to bottom of page

Support Area Forums Church Builder Link from Announcement goes to bottom of page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.fpcmarengoiowa.org.php56-22.dfw3-1.websitetestlink.com/
  • Author
    Lara Marsh
    Participant

Hi Bill –

When I link from an announcement widget (see home page with links to Coffee Hour or Youth), it brings up the page scrolled all the way to the bottom with all the images on the bottom. It does this on mobile and desktop. If you then refresh that page, it shows correctly with the images to the right and the content on the left. Do you know what would cause this?

Thanks –
    Lara

Bill Robbins

Hey Lara,

Sorry for the trouble there. I think it may be some trouble with the smoothState page transitions. You can disable that by going to the customizer and clicking on the advanced section. In the other options panel, click on “Page Transition Animations” and disable those. Save your changes and then refresh your home page. See if that doesn’t help out.

Last month, I sold Organized Themes to Sam King. As he gets to know the ins and outs of the themes, I’ll help out from time to time, but expect to hear from him too. He’s a fantastic guy and someone that I felt very comfortable turning my business over too.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Lara Marsh
    Participant

Bill –

Somehow I didn’t get notified of this in my email so I’m just now seeing it. Thanks so much that fixed it. Congrats on the sale and best wishes!

Lara

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Link from Announcement goes to bottom of page’ is closed to new replies.