Large blank space at top of Staff page

Support Area Forums Grassroots Large blank space at top of Staff page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://elct-selvd.org/96-2/
  • Author
    Rhonda Schultz
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve setup 3 staff members in the staff area and then a staff page. When going to the staff page it looks blank (I see the website background), I must scroll down to see the content. All the content looks great, however, it’s like there’s a “ghost section” above the members.

I went back into the staff page and made sure there was no spacing or paragraphs in the text view and it was empty.

Thanks in advance for help.
    Rhonda

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Hello Rhonda,

Do you happen to have a featured image set for that page? If you do, that will trigger the “hero section” at the top of the page to be displayed. The featured image will be the background there.

If that’s the case you can remove the featured image and that take out that section from your page. Let me know if that’s not what’s happening here. At that point it might be helpful to see past the coming soon screen.

Thanks,
    Bill

Rhonda Schultz
    Participant

Hi Bill,

That fixed the page! Thank you. I’m new to wordpress and love your templates. The support and directions are very helpful!!

Thanks
    Rhonda

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Rhonda,

I’m glad to hear that did the trick for you. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Have a great day,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Large blank space at top of Staff page’ is closed to new replies.