Internet Explorer

Support Area Forums Umami Internet Explorer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://chick-lets.com/
  • Author
    Jessica Nana
    Participant

Hello,

The navigation and text are not working on IE browser. They just do not show up. I know most people don’t use this browser, but there are still people that do, so I need to get it to work.

Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble there. We released an update recently that may take care of the trouble you’re having with Internet Explorer. You can make the update by going to the Updates section in your WordPress dashboard. From there you can select and update the theme.

The other item to check in IE to make sure it’s not using compatibility mode. That basically forces it to behave like an older version of IE which will almost certainly break things.

If that still doesn’t do the trick for you, let me know. Specifically what version of IE is giving issues and what exactly you’re seeing or not seeing.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Jessica Nana
    Participant

Hi Bill!

The theme is already up to date and the latest version

It is not in compatibility mode either

Here is the link for you to check out http://chick-lets.com/

I am using the latest version of Internet Explorer 11

You will see when you take a look that you can’t see any of the text on any of the pages or in the main navigation

Thanks Bill!

Bill Robbins

Thanks Jessica,

It looks like the site is running version 1.0.1. The change to the fonts that should help you out is in version 1.0.2. You can update to that either from the updates section in your WordPress dashboard or by deleting the theme and installing it from a freshly downloaded copy on our support site.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Internet Explorer’ is closed to new replies.