Insert paragraphs between staff group types?

Support Area Forums Grassroots Insert paragraphs between staff group types?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Participant

Greetings! One of the last things I need to figure out before I transition our site from Foundation to Grassroots has to do with the staff page.

In the past we’ve only listed our staff, but now I want to also list our Board of Directors and our Board of Advisors. I know I can put them in separate groups, but what I would like is for their to be a way for me to explain in one paragraph the role both of these boards play.

So ideally there would be a Board of Directors headline, then a paragraph of text, and then the list of them with the pics/bios and everything that Organized Themes make look so nice. Same thing with the Board of Advisors.

Is there any way to do this, without just making the page from scratch and not incorporating the staff feature of the theme?

Thanks! I was recently telling people how amazing the customer service is at OT. Very much appreciate that.

Bill Robbins

Hi Josh,

Excellent question. You can do that. In the staff section of your dashboard click on staff groups and you’ll see them listed there. It’s possible to add a description for each group. When it’s present it’ll be displayed at the top of the page, between the title and the list of staff in that group. That’s probably the best spot to add it in.

If you have any trouble there, let me know.

Have a great day,
    Bill

Participant

Brilliant!!!

Bill Robbins

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Insert paragraphs between staff group types?’ is closed to new replies.