Inconsistency with header menu.

Support Area Forums Grassroots Inconsistency with header menu.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.jpwc.ca
  • Author
    Henry Motta
    Participant

I have been having challenges in displaying a consistent header on every page.
    1. when scrolling down the white background header appears, but menu headers stay white.
    2. the button on home page is green overall, when moving through pages the button outline is green, but the text is white.
    3. When hovering over button, everything should be white, but turns black.

Could you please help me with these issues?

Thank you.

Henry Motta

Bill Robbins

Hello Henry,

Sorry for the trouble there. I took a look at your site. It appears that the navigation menu item color is set to be white in the theme options/customizer. That’s the color that will be used once you’ve scrolled down a bit and the background of the header bar appears. I would set a different color for the links or for the header bar background there so they are visible.

If you need to have white links at the top of the page (over the hero section) you can still do that. In the hero options on each page there are color selectors where you can choose the color of the navigation menu items when the page is scrolled up to the top.

I set those to be done on a page by page basis since you might need white links to go with one hero image and black for another one.

The colors for the hero button are also set on a per-page basis. The color selectors for the background, text and the hover state should be there too.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Inconsistency with header menu.’ is closed to new replies.