Image Upload Problems

Support Area Forums Foundation Image Upload Problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Jeff Mackler
    Participant

Since upgrading to the latest WP version, I can’t upload images. It appears that they’re uploading, but doesn’t actually upload them. No errors. Not sure it’s theme related, but wondering if anyone else has had the same issue?

Bill Robbins

Jeff,

While I was testing the beta of 3.3 I had some trouble with the uploader. I had to clear the cache in my browser in order to get them to work properly. After that, things worked fine.

With the previous uploader, I occasionally experienced troubles and needed to switch to the “browser” method. If you still have trouble with the new one, you can always give that a try and see if it works.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Jeff Mackler
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried the cache thing, as I’d read that elsewhere. No luck. I also even tried the browser method, and that doesn’t work either. Strange.

Bill Robbins

Quite odd indeed. Have you looked with a FTP program or your web host’s control panel to see if the images are actually making it onto your server and just not showing up in WordPress?

I have had that happen before, but that was with a much older version of WordPress.

Jeff Mackler
    Participant

I solved it. Not sure how, but a DB repair in phpmyadmin seemed to fix it.

Bill Robbins

I’m glad you got it working and thanks for letting us know what did the trick. Now if that happens to someone else, I’ll know something else to suggest.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Upload Problems’ is closed to new replies.