Image Rendering

Support Area Forums Foxy Image Rendering

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Jeff Wellemeyer
    Participant

Does anyone know if there is some image rendering changes that are done in the page editor /page display that cause images to be rendered at the wrong size?

I used the “Insert Media” function to put an image on the home page. For some reason the image size seems to automatically adjusted to maximum width that is causing the image to become distorted.

Bill Robbins

That’s a bit perplexing. I see on the site we were talking about earlier there is an image that’s a bit blurry. It looks like it’s sized to be 300 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall. Is that bigger than the one originally updated?

Typically WordPress only gives you image size options that are equal to the uploaded image in size or smaller. Sometimes images are stretched by the browser but in this case, it’s the size of the actual image.

If the image you uploaded was smaller than 300 by 60 let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Jeff Wellemeyer
    Participant

That image is like 1500px wide. When you click on the image and save it you will see it is much larger, which is why i am so confused why it would render that way.

Jeff

Jeff Wellemeyer
    Participant

I figured it out. When i was uploading it to WordPress for some reason it was defaulting to a smaller size in the Media web interface. I guess WordPress was trying to help out.

Thanks,

Jeff

Bill Robbins

I’m glad you found the answer. If you run into trouble, let me know.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Rendering’ is closed to new replies.