Image on home screen

Support Area Forums Moonrise Image on home screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Morgan Hurley
    Participant

Hey BIll,

The image I have chosen is only showing the top 1/3 of the picture. How do I set it to show the whole picture?

Thanks Morgan

Bill Robbins

Morgan,

Great question. Next to where you upload the image, there is a field where you can specify the height you’d like to have the window for your image be. You can set it to be the full height of the image or a smaller value. Try experimenting to get the right fit.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Morgan Hurley
    Participant

When I adjust the height, all it does is change how long until the next menu bar comes into play but I still can’t see the full image. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. The length between menus is longer but I am still only seeing part of the image.

Morgan

Bill Robbins

Can you send me a link so I can take a look? I’m out of town visiting my mom at the moment, but can take a look when I get back this evening.

Morgan Hurley
    Participant

I will let you enjoy the weekend. We can talk on Monday. I have more than just this question. Do you have a video of how to construct a moonrise website from scratch? It doesn’t have to be over involved, I am just confused on how to do a few things. Once I am shown, I can go from there. I have watched the videos you have uploaded but still have some questions. I am going to play around with it through the weekend. Whatever I cannot figure out, I will email you on Monday.

Morgan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Image on home screen’ is closed to new replies.