Ideas on widgets to direct people to a page

Support Area Forums Grassroots Ideas on widgets to direct people to a page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Debbie Ethell
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I am looking for a new kind of widget to add to one of my Home sections that will direct people to another page. I have already used the Home Box widget twice but really like the look of the Text widget because when you insert a background picture it goes all the way to the edge, which really breaks up the Home sections nicely. (You can see my Home Section 5).

I am not able to modify the text box widget however, with font size or centering the page title like I need. Is there another widget that you can refer me to that I would be able to have more control over? Or is there a list with pictures of examples of widgets that you might be able to direct me to?

Thanks!
    Debbie

Bill Robbins

Hi Debbie,

The WordPress.org plugin directory has several thousand widgets as part of plugins you can use to add features to your site.

You might try the BlackStudio TinyMCE Widget plugin. It adds a new widget called “Visual Editor” that uses the same editor you have in the page/post screen.

Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Ideas on widgets to direct people to a page’ is closed to new replies.