i am BRAND NEW to WordPress + AGENCY theme : i am STUCK ALREADY!

Support Area Forums Agency i am BRAND NEW to WordPress + AGENCY theme : i am STUCK ALREADY!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    PAUL DAVID TOAL
    Participant

I am BRAND NEW to WordPress as well as to the AGENCY theme.

I have succeeded in ACTIVATING this theme for a add-on domain hosted at HOSTGATOR.com

Now, i am stuck here at this instruction:
    “Once you’ve activated the theme, there will be a new menu item called “Agency Theme Options.” On this page you can configure the site’s main options. On the top left of the page you can choose from one of six pre-built styles. Just choose one from the drop down menu, save your changes and the new style will be active.”

I have no idea where to find this new menu item called: “Agency Theme Options”.
    HELP PLEASE ?

I am SO DISAPPOINTED. What i am seeing when i login to:
    http://www.Sponsor-Roarke.org/wp-admin
    is NOTHING like the AGENCY theme.

I just wanted this simple site to look EXACTLY LIKE it did when it is for sale:
    http://www.organizedthemes.com/try/agency/

Please help.
    I am available also at this email: ruthtoal@eircom.net

Many thanks in advance if someone can get me OUT of this pickle.
    Ruth
    (i do the techy work for Paul)

Bill Robbins

Welcome to WordPress first of all and thank you for your business.

After the theme is installed, in the Appearance section of your WordPress control panel, there will be a new menu item called “Agency Theme.” There you can set the theme options as described in the instructions.

If you’d like me to simply copy over the demo site to your new site, I’d be happy to do that for you. Just email an admin login to your new site to support@organizedthemes.com and I’ll take care of it for you.

Everyone who is an expert was new at one time, so we’re glad to help you get started too.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘i am BRAND NEW to WordPress + AGENCY theme : i am STUCK ALREADY!’ is closed to new replies.