How to display current series

Support Area Forums Kerygma How to display current series

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://comejourney.org
  • Author
    Kymone Hinds
    Participant

How do we display the current series on our website? How do I edit the series that is showing. And after I do that how do we have the previous ones shown in our archives so people can access them?

Thanks

Bill Robbins

Hi Kymone,

There is a current series widget. Use it on your home page to display the current series. There is a page template for your series archive. Create a new page for it and use that template. That’ll display your series.

Series are listed in reverse chronological order from when they are created. If you need to re-arrange them, use the Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order plugin to do that.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Kymone Hinds
    Participant

I have a current series widget on my front page. My question is how do I edit it now? I can’t remember how it got done the first time.

Bill Robbins

The widget pulls its information from the current series. If you need to edit the current series, go to Podcasts in your WordPress dashboard and click on series. All your series will be listed there. You can click on the name of the one you’d like to edit. Then you’ll be able to change out the series image or change the text.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to display current series’ is closed to new replies.