How to configure the slideshow??

Support Area Forums Bottega How to configure the slideshow??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    cellal baki
    Participant

I took a look to the video where you are explaining how to create a slide. I created one but I cannot see the link where I can add a featured picture.

Bill Robbins

When you’re editing or creating a slide, look for the “featured image” box. That’s the spot where you can add the image for the slide. I’ve attached a screenshot from the demo’s add slide screen. It’s in the bottom right hand column here, but could be placed someplace else in your WordPress admin. Let me know if you can’t find it.

cellal baki
    Participant

Thank you. The issue is that I cannot see or find it. Do I need to activate something to be able to see it? I have WordPress 4.5.2

Bill Robbins

It should be there by default. If you want to send over the URL to your site and a login, I can take a look for you. You can mark the reply here as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it.

cellal baki
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks. Give it a try now and see how that works for you.

cellal baki
    Participant

Wow , now it is there! What was this? Just in case I face the issue again

Bill Robbins

It was a bug in the last update. I made a change to the affected file and released an update to the theme for everyone. Hopefully it won’t catch anyone else. Let me know if you run into anything else.

cellal baki
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘How to configure the slideshow??’ is closed to new replies.