How to change the Background colour of few particular pages

Support Area Forums Elite How to change the Background colour of few particular pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.igoldd.com
  • Author
    Rama Devi
    Participant

Hello Bill, hope you are doing great. I have a few questions

1) How to change the background colour of a particular page? You gave me a code previously to change the Menu Colour of a particular page using using the Page ID. Likewise, can we change the background of selected pages?

2) How to replace the Add to cart button with ” Buy Now ” ? . Also, the page should redirect automaticaly to the cart page once the Buy Now button is clicked. How to do this?

3) Am am not getting any email notifications when the order is placed. Even is the buyers arent getting any notifications. Also the support forms are also not working. Why is this? I want the emails to be sent automatically when ever an order is placed. How should I configure this?

Thanks

Rama Devi
    Participant

4) Look at the Snapshot below (Desktop Version). I want to Increase the Gap between the Product Image, Product Name & Pricing. You gave me the below code earlier. Should I make any changes to this?

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {

ul.products li.product {
    position: relative;
    text-align: center;
    padding-top: 50px !important;
    }

ul.products li.product h3 {
    font-size: 35px !important;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0 5px !important;
    }

}

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {

ul.products li.product {
    position: relative;
    text-align: center;
    padding-top: 50px !important;
    }

ul.products li.product h3 {
    font-size: 25px !important;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    width: 100%;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    padding-top: 60px;
    }

}

5) The product catalog is showing the Pricing range. Instead I just want to display one price ( Either the lower or the Higher). How should I do this? Also let me know the way to set the Pricing as ” Starting From xxx $ ”

6) Please look at the second snapshot below (mobile version). The font Size of the Pricing is tooo Big. How should I reduce this?

Bill Robbins

To change the background of a individual page, the CSS will look something like this:

.page-id-1161 {
    background-color: #000;
    }

where 1161 is the ID of the page you’d like to change. You can add that to the custom CSS box in the theme options page.

There is an option in the WooCommerce settings to redirect to cart once the add to cart button is clicked. There are several plugins you could use to change the text of the buttons like the WooCommerce Poor Guys Swiss Knife.

Transactional email is set via the web server. Personally I skip that and send it through Gmail since I already use that for my email accounts. There is a plugin called WP-Mail-SMTP that can allow you to use Gmail or another email provider to send these emails. As a nice benefit all of the mail it sends also ends up in your sent mail giving you a copy.

MailChimp also has a transactional email service you can use called Mandrill. I’ve used it as well and it works fine too.

Take care,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

If you’ll split the other questions into individual topics, I’ll take a look. Customization is not support, so if I have time, I’ll see if I can help out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change the Background colour of few particular pages’ is closed to new replies.