How to Change Colour of Site Title text – ie the text above the home page navigation bar

Support Area Forums Foundation How to Change Colour of Site Title text – ie the text above the home page navigation bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Mike King
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to change the Font and Colour of the Home Page Identity title text.

Many thanks.

Bill Robbins

It is possible to change that color. Go to the theme options page and select the styling tab. Scroll down to the very bottom until you see a box for custom css. In that box paste this code:

#text-logo h1 a, #text-logo h1 a:visited,
    #text-logo p a, #text-logo p a:visited {
    color: #ffffff;
    }

Just replace the #ffffff with the hex color you’d like to use. You can use one of the color selectors on that page to help you find the color you’d like to use. Just cut and paste the color once you’ve selected it.

If you need any help, just let me know.

Chris Blevins
    Participant

How would you change the font for the title and not just the color?

Thanks

Bill Robbins

I’d strongly suggest a plugin called Fontific. It lets you choose your own fonts from Google’s web fonts. Once you activate the plugin, you are given a spot where you can enter a CSS selector. To adjust the site’s title, use this as the selector:

#text-logo h1, #text-logo p

Let me know if you have any questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Change Colour of Site Title text – ie the text above the home page navigation bar’ is closed to new replies.