How did I create a slider on a page different from the home page

Support Area Forums Bottega How did I create a slider on a page different from the home page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    ksjmkt
    Participant

I created this page with a slider (I’m quite sure with lots of your help). I have to make a change because my client decided to redecorate. Now I cannot remember how I did it.

http://www.sunrisecafeandcabins.com/cabin-rentals/

Bill Robbins

Good Morning,

Great question there. In Bottega the slider at the top of a page is made up of all the images that have been uploaded while editing that page. They don’t have to be inserted into the content of the page, just uploaded. If you’ll edit the page and click the add media button at the top of the main content box you’ll be able to upload any new images you have.

If you need to take out images that are there, you can do that too. Go to the Media Library in your dashboard. In the bar at the top of the library on the right hand side there are two icons to set the “view.” Click on the one to select the list view (the default is the grid). That will arrange the images into a list.

One of the columns there is for “uploaded to.” You can browse through the images and find the ones that were uploaded to that page. For the ones you want to remove, click on the “detach” link. That won’t delete the image but it should cause it to no longer display in the slider on that page.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How did I create a slider on a page different from the home page’ is closed to new replies.