Homepage Widget Help

Support Area Forums Forward Homepage Widget Help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question: http://nufi.org/wp/
  • Author
    Henry Morris
    Participant

hi Bill.
    i’m trying to come up with a solution to get my homepage to look like the attached file. I need three boxes with an image and some wording. the middle is the video player so it simple enough.

below them I need a welcome message widget ( i hope i naming it correctly) and them a Facebook feed. I downloaded a plugin but not sure how to add it to the widget section.

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Hello Henry,

Great questions. I believe we can get that set up for you. You might try using a plugin called BlackStudio TinyMCE widget which adds in a new widget that uses the editor from the page/post screen. That way you can add in text, images, videos and just about anything else with minimal effort.

We can then style one of the widgets so that it occupies two “columns” next to the Facebook widget. That should let you have the layout you’re looking for.

If you’ll add in the widgets and let me know when you’re ready, I can then send over the styling for that widget so that it’ll fit like you want it to. It’ll be specific for that particular instance of the widget though, so we’ll have to have it on the page before I can tell you exactly what it’ll take.

Let me know when you’re ready and we’ll go from there.

Bill

Henry Morris
    Participant

ok working on this now

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Homepage Widget Help’ is closed to new replies.