homepage slideshow

Support Area Forums Foundation homepage slideshow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Sharon Vaingast
    Participant

Hi,
    Though I’ve read some posts refarding the slideshow, I still can’t seem to work this out.
    Please note that I’ve upgraded my WP site to your theme so there are many un-useful plug-ins.

I’ve created 6 slides under the media>>slides but still I get to see the 1st slide only, static.

womenofthewall.org.il

Thanks,
    Sharon

Bill Robbins

Sharon,

Thank you for your business and also for sending over the link. I took a look at your site and it appears that you did add the images correctly. You are also right that some of the plugins are causing the trouble.

Here’s a quick rundown of what I found:

1. The Next Gen Gallery plugin is loading loading a slideshow script that’s also used by the theme.
    2. The Easy Fancybox plugin is also duplicating a script that’s included in the theme. If you’d like to use the plugin, then you’ll want to select “no” in the theme options page where it asks to use the lightbox gallery.

You could try disabling those plugins and see if it works then. I played around with the source code on your site and was able to get the slideshow moving that way.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Sharon Vaingast
    Participant

Thanks!!! it’s working now 🙂

Bill Robbins

Fantastic! If you need anything else, just let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘homepage slideshow’ is closed to new replies.