Homepage / Image / Menu question

Support Area Forums Elite Homepage / Image / Menu question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Gabe Webber
    Participant

Hi there again…on the homepage of the Elite theme, is it possible to have the navigation bar have the same customization as the other pages? In my case, the navigation bar on interior pages is white with the logo and menu items but on the homepage, the images goes to the top of the browser.

How can I make this modification?

Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Hi Gabe,

Good question. What you’ll want to do is set the logo and navigation colors in the theme options so they work with your “default” pages. Then when you’re editing a page that has a hero area in it, you can choose different navigation colors and also a different logo if you’d like to.

The options for the alternative colors are in the Hero Area Options box when you’re editing a page. You can use the color selectors there to override the defaults just on that page. That way if a page’s hero image happens to have the same colors as your default navigation, you can choose others that won’t conflict.

Let me know if you run into questions.

Thanks,
    Bill

Gabe Webber
    Participant

I’m playing around with the Small Hero heights and noticing that my Hero Titles are not showing up. Whats going on?

Bill Robbins

The small hero does hide the title because there isn’t a lot of room. If you want to display the title, send over the URL to a page with a small hero and a title and I can show you how to make it visible.

Bill Robbins

Thanks Gabe,

Here’s how to change that:

1. Go to your theme options page and choose the Advanced tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

#hero-section.small-height .hero-copy {
      	display: block;
      }

3. Update your settings.

You can also make any reply in the forum private if you’d like to. There’s a checkbox right above the attach file spot. I’m the only one who can see those too.

Let me know if you run into trouble or questions,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Homepage / Image / Menu question’ is closed to new replies.