Homepage Gallery Troubles

Support Area Forums Elite Homepage Gallery Troubles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Nicholas Minnich
    Participant

Hey Bill!

If I view the homepage on a scaled-down browser, refresh and scale the window back up, the attached happens. This only happens when I have multiple slides in the gallery. When I use only one slide, it scales properly.

Can you test to see if this happens on the demo? I couldn’t tell, as there is the demo features a static image and multiple widget areas.

I ruled out a plugin-in conflict and tried the Jquery plugin you posted.

Thanks for your help!

Nick

Bill Robbins

Good question. That’s the same behavior you’ll get in the demo in the gallery page (http://demo.organizedthemes.com/elite/gallery/) if you follow the same shrink down, refresh, enlarge process.

The slideshow is set to follow the height of the window at the point of the page being rendered. I tried this out and it seemed to work. Let me know if it does for you too:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

#hero-section .flexslider {
           height: 100% !important;
      }

3. Update your settings.

See if that won't force the slideshow to remain full height when resized that way. As I'm writing this it seems like I took that out of the theme initially because the slideshow ended up covering up part of the content in Firefox. If you give the code a try, be sure to test it out there.

Let me know if you run into any trouble,
    Bill

Nicholas Minnich
    Participant

Bingo! Nice. Thank you.

Bill Robbins

Anytime. Have a great day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Homepage Gallery Troubles’ is closed to new replies.