Home Page's Featured Image Not Appearing

Support Area Forums Agency Home Page's Featured Image Not Appearing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Hilliary Hallman
    Participant

Hey Bill,

I think I have tried almost everything, and my featured image for my home page will not appear. I know I set it to the correct dimensions, and I went through the process of setting it as the “featured image” and chose the “image” format for the page. It just pushes the logo/menu bar to the widgets on the page.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Hilliary

Bill Robbins

Hilary,

Thank you for your business first of all. Any chance you could send a link to where you’re working with the theme so I could take a look?

Thanks,
    Bill

Hilliary Hallman
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Hillary,

Thank you for sending over the link. Sorry for the confusion. The home page uses “slides” for the images/videos behind the logo. To add those, go to the Media section and select Slides. Adding a slide is much like adding in a post. The featured image will be the image used in the slide. You can also place the embed code from a video if you’d like to make the slide use video instead of an image. If you only need to have a fixed image there, then publish one slide and that should do it.

There’s also a quick video showing how that works in the video section. It’s made with the Progress theme, but the method is the same.

If you have any trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Hilliary Hallman
    Participant

Okay, that got it! Thank you SO much for your help! I love the site!

Bill Robbins

Fantastic! Your site’s looking great too. If you need anything else, let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Home Page's Featured Image Not Appearing’ is closed to new replies.