Home Page & Page Titles

Support Area Forums Epic Home Page & Page Titles

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    smc0514
    Participant

Hi… I recently installed Epic to WP in a Windows DB environment (through GoDaddy) and once slider pics were upload, works fine. However, I’ve now set up and installed same theme in WP Linux environment through BlueHost. In working on trying to duplicate layout, etc. in BlueHost, I’m finding the HomePage, even with slider pics uploaded, the homepage is acting as a standard page and not rendering properly whether slideshow, sidebar or static is chosen inside the “Theme Options-Home Page” settings. I’ve got all settings identical between the two different installs/environments. Do I need to change or adjust a setting somewhere.

Also, is there a way to opt out of having the page title not show up on the pages throughout the site or on at the page-level?

Bill Robbins

Shawn,

It sounds like you may have a page set up as your home page. At this point, Epic has a built-in home page. To make it visible, go to Settings > Reading and make sure your front page is set to show your latest posts instead of static page. When I make the next theme update, that will change, but for now that’s how it’s set to work.

You can also hide the page titles throughout. Go to Theme Options page and select the Styling tab. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

h1.title {
    	display: none;
    }

Update your settings. That should hide the page and post titles for you.

If you have any trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Home Page & Page Titles’ is closed to new replies.