Home page item

Support Area Forums Kerygma Home page item

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: http://comejourney.org
  • Author
    Kymone Hinds
    Participant

On the front page we have an item that is showing up as a text item. Someone else put it there for us but I would like to edit it. Can you tell me how to do so? I tried editing in the widget’s area but couldn’t.

Bill Robbins

Looks like the text in your home page is in a “Welcome Box” widget. You should be able to edit the text there to change what it says.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Kymone Hinds
    Participant

It is actually the one below that with the flyer for the events? How can I edit that area?

Bill Robbins

Those two are “Home Box” widgets. You can edit those to change the “click to register” text or the images used in either one. Most of the text show in actually in the images themselves. To change that text you’ll need to edit the source image and upload a new file.

Kymone Hinds
    Participant

I don’t need the image info changed. I just can’t see how to edit that home box widget

Bill Robbins

It looks like someone stuck that widget inside a text widget. I’m not sure what their aim was there, but that’s how it’s being added to the home page. Perhaps if you can locate the text widget you can find where it’s loading the home box widget. I can’t tell that from the front end of the site.

Kymone Hinds
    Participant

I removed it. If I wanted to add it back and overlay the registration text what is the best way to do that?

Bill Robbins

I would suggest a home block widget. Just skip adding it inside a text widget and use it on its own.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Home page item’ is closed to new replies.