Home Block Products layout without Woo?

Support Area Forums Elite Home Block Products layout without Woo?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: https://www.overthetopcustomstn.com/
  • Author
    Rhonda Schultz
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’m working with Elite for car restorations, Woo commerce isn’t needed. I love way the Home Block: Products layouts in a grid and would like the photos to link to posts. Is this possible without the Woo plugin?

If I must use woocommerce, which plugin is it? There’s so many and can I turn off pricing and such?

Suggestions welcome.

thank you!
    Rhonda

Bill Robbins

Hi Rhonda,

Good question. You probably don’t want to use WooCommerce just for that. It’s a great plugin, but it’s a whole e-commerce suite which would be way more that you want to install just to create an image gallery. That is the only way that creates that specific widget though.

If I was attempting to do this with Elite, I would probably just insert a WordPress gallery into the content area of the home page and then add that content to one of the home page widget areas using the page content widget. That would be the easiest way to make something similar to the product widget.

Take care,
    Bill

Rhonda Schultz
    Participant

Thanks Bill.

I’m wondering if I have chosen the wrong template? Large photos, videos and light box gallery are really needed. I considered Grassroots. Any suggestions appreciated.

thanks
    Rhonda

Bill Robbins

Hi Rhonda,

Good question. You might take a look at Finesse. In a lot of ways it’s the successor to Elite. I think it might do just the trick.

Take care,
    Bill

Rhonda Schultz
    Participant

Thanks! I will check it out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Home Block Products layout without Woo?’ is closed to new replies.