home block is losing their animations when they show on home page

Support Area Forums Elite home block is losing their animations when they show on home page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://snorkelingwaikiki.com
  • Author
    Participant

hello!

I hope all is well with you. I am hoping you can help, I am stumped. I have a home block set (2393-2) and an animation set up in the first themify builder section. It shows up when I view the page and flies in correctly but when I view the home page with the block set the whole section does not show up. Do you know how I would fix this? Thank you for any help you can offer. 🙂

Attachments:
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Good Morning,

Are you able to add animations outside of the builder?

Take care,
    Bill

Participant

I am not sure. I have only used the feature in the builder and it works when it is directly on the page but not when it is pulling the page from the home block.

Bill Robbins

Looking at your font page, there are two scrollbars present. If the animation depends on the scroll position to trigger, then that may be what’s causing the trouble. The outer scrollbar is the one for the browser window and it barely moves.

Perhaps if you can track down what in the Themify Builder’s code is causing the inner scrollbar and remove it, it’ll work. That would be where I’d start looking first.

Bill

Participant

hmmm….I only see one scroll bar on the home page. It is weird that the problem only occurs when the home block of the page content is added to the page. I will contact the plugin author but I think they will not support it since the home block is causing the problem. thanks for looking into this. Have a great day! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘home block is losing their animations when they show on home page’ is closed to new replies.