Hiding Logo (follow up)

Support Area Forums Grassroots Hiding Logo (follow up)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://publicleadership.foundation
  • Author
    naegon
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Happy New Year! I’m following up on the Home page logo.

This was my initial request.
    “I found custom CSS from you on this forum to remove the logo from the homepage, it worked perfectly. But then I noticed that the drop-down menu in other pages (where the logo appears on the menu) is too far down. On the homepage it where it should be. I tried adjusting it in the theme options, but of course it works for all of the pages, so then the homepage drop-down goes too far up. Is there any way to fix this?”

I tried to reply to that topic but I get the message that the topic has been closed, so I wasn’t able to reply in that thread. I apologize in advance if I’m messing it up.

You gave me custom CSS to hide the visibility of the logo on the home page. I realized now that it also hides the logo on the home page when you scroll down and I wish to keep the logo if possible on the scroll-down menu. Is there a way to hide it on the main navigation menu, but to make it visible when you scroll down on the home page?

Thanks,

Nathy

Bill Robbins

Hello Nathy,

Hope your 2016 is off to a great start. You can do that. In addition to the earlier snippet we used, add this to your Custom CSS too:

.home .scroll #logo {
    	visibility: visible;
    }

That should cause the logo to appear on the home page as the user scrolls.

Hope that helps out and have a great week,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Hiding Logo (follow up)’ is closed to new replies.